Part 1
1 Michael Jackson One Day In Your Life
2 Diana Ross & The Supremes Reflections
3 Stevie Wonder Yester-Me Yester-You Yesterday
4 Mary Wells My Guy
5 Jimmy Ruffin Farewell Is A Lonely Sound
6 The Temptations My Girl
7 Four Tops Do What You Gottado
8 Gladys Knight & The Pips Help Me Make It Through The Night
9 Smokey Robinson Being Without You
10 Diana Ross I'm Still Waiting
11 Four Tops It's All In The Game
12 Jackson 5 I'll Be There
13 Gladys Knight & The Pips The Look Of Love
14 Jr Walker & The All Stars Walk In The Knight
15 The Marvelettes When You're Young And In Love
16 Syreeta Spinnin And Spinnin
17 Stevie Wonder Never Had A Dream Come True
18 Jimmy Ruffin What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted
Part 2
19 The Temptations Just My Imagination Running Away With Me
20 Diana Ross Ain't No Mountain High Enough
21 Billy Preston And Syreeta With You I'm Born Again
22 Yvonne Fair It Should Have Been Me
23 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles The Tracks Of My Tears
24 Diana Ross Reach Out And Touch (Somebodys Hand)
25 Commodores Three Times A Lady
26 Diana Ross It's My Turn
27 Stevie Wonder My Cherie Amour
28 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles I Second That Emotion
29 Gladys Knight & The Pips Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye)
30 David Ruffin Walk Away From Love
31 Diana Ross & The Supremes And Temptations I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
32 Michael Jackson Ain't No Sunshine
No comments:
Post a Comment