The title track and "I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)" were nearly consecutive number one hits, separated only by the ten-week stay at Number 1 by the monster hit "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John. "I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)" was one of the few songs ever by a white act to go Number One on both the R&B and the pop charts. "Did It in a Minute" reached No. 9 in the spring of 1982, and "Your Imagination" peaked at No. 33. The set is considered among the duo's best albums, mixing soul, new wave, and power pop.
1 Private Eyes
2 Looking For A Good Sign
3 I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
4 Mano A Mano
5 Did It In A Minute
6 Head Above Water
7 Tell Me What You Want
8 Friday Let Me Down
9 Unguarded Minute
10 Your Imagination
11 Some Men

No comments:
Post a Comment