Thursday, March 26, 2009

Top Of The Pops V.A. 1970


1 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Tears of A Clown
2 The Four Tops - It's All In The Game
3 The Jackson 5 - ABC
4 Edwin Starr - War
5 James Brown - Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine
6 Hot Chocolate - Love Is Life
7 The Beach Boys - Cotton Fields (The Cotton Song)
8 The Hollies - I Can't Tell The Bottom From The Top
9 Herman's Hermits - Years May Come Years May Go
10 Melanie - Ruby Tuesday
11 Shirley Bassey - Something
12 Glen Campbell - Honey Come Back
13 The Band - Rag Mama Rag
14 Jethro Tull - The Teacher
15 Canned Heat - Let's Work Together
16 Free - All Right Now
17 Dave Edmunds - I Hear You Knocking
18 Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky
19. Deep Purple - Black Night
20 C.C.S. - Whole Lotta Love

No comments:

Post a Comment