Monday, June 20, 2011

Abba _ Abba _ 1975

ABBA is the third album by Swedish group ABBA, released in 1975.After the enormous popularity of the Eurovision success arising from withdrawing with Waterloo, ABBA experienced a still greater fame with this album, from which they were extracted four hit singles: I Do, I Do, I Do, I do, I Do said the summit in Australia,and Mamma Mia as well in United Kingdom. The latter proved to be another amazing fortune in commercial terms, finishing in first place in Switzerland, West Germany and Ireland. SOS repeating the success of Mamma Mia entering the top ten in the United States.

1. Mamma Mia
2. Hey, Hey Helen
3. Tropical Loveland - ABBA, Anderson, Stig
4. S.O.S.
5. Man in the Middle
6. Bang-A-Boomerang - ABBA, Anderson, Stig
7. I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
8. Rock Me
9. Intermezzo No. 1
10. I've Been Waiting for You
11. So Long
12. Waterloo
13. Thank You For The Music
14. Happy New Year
15. Honey Honey (Swedish Version)
16. Waterloo (French Version)
17. Ring Ring (German Version)
18. Dame! Dame! Dame!

No comments:

Post a Comment