Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thank you

Funky Town Disco 70s





Funky Town Disco 70s



I would like to thank all the friends of the circuit of Adgitize and Entrecard (new and old) who visited this blog that have made it alive. I do not want to do wrong to none and I hope that all the regular visitors has been included and identified with their badges in this post. If someone is missing, of this I am sorry and remedy soon. We will now wishes for a Merry Christmas with this post. You will not find the usual Christmas tree, you spend your money for the poorest people by giving them food (indeed I consider it just a Christmas feast of consumerism ...) In fairness to friends, whatever your religion, and color of your skin, a good pizza margherita, comments are welcome, thanks again, you are at peace with your families. Translation as usual will not be correct, but I want to make the idea, David

No comments:

Post a Comment