Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Complete Motown Singles _ Part 6/6


1. Stop The War Now - Edwin Starr
2. God Bless Whoever Sent You - The Originals
3. Just To Keep You Satisfied - The Originals
4. Desperate Young Man - The Originals
5. Born To Wander - Rare Earth
6. Here Comes The Night - Rare Earth
7. Born To Wander - Rare Earth (Stereo Promo Version)
8. Holly Holy - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
9. Carry Your Own Load - Jr. Walker & The All Stars
10. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - The Jackson 5
11. Christmas Won't Be The Same This Year - The Jackson 5
12. Way Back Home - The Jazz Crusaders
13. Jackson! - The Jazz Crusaders
14. Remember Me - Diana Ross
15. How About You - Diana Ross
16. We'll Have It Made - The Spinners
17. My Whole World Ended (The Moment You Left Me) - The Spinners
18. Just Seven Numbers (Can Straighten Out My Life) - Four Tops
19. I Wish I Were Your Mirror - Four Tops
20. Maria (You Were The Only One) - Jimmy Ruffin
21. Living In A World I Created For Myself - Jimmy Ruffin
22. Living In A World I Created For Myself - Jimmy Ruffin (Alternate Mix)
23. Can't Wait To See You - Arthur Adams
24. It's Private Tonight - Arthur Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment