Sunday, May 17, 2009

The 80's Collection - Dance Hits





1 Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax

2 Chic - Jack Le Freak

3 Pebbles - Girlfriend

4 Gwen Guthrie - Ain't Nothin' Goin' On But The Rent

5 Princess - Say I'm Your No. 1

6 magination - Music And Lights

7 Odyssey - Inside Out

8 Jody Watley - Real Love

9 Five Star - System Addict

10 ColdCut Feat. Lisa Stansfield - People Hold On

11 Beatmasters - Rok Da House

12 Bomb The Base - Beat Dis

13 Chaka Khan - I Feel For You

14 Jacksons - Can You Feel It

15 Kool & The Gang - Victory

16 Grap Band - Big Fun

17 Pepsi & Shirlie - Goodbye Stranger

18 Samantha Fox - Do Ya Do Ya (Wanna Please Me)

19 Shalamar - I Can Make You Feel Good

20 Whispers - It`s A Love Thing

21 Carmel - You Can Have Him

22 Communards - There`s More To Love

23 Rockwell - Somebody`s Watching Me

24 Pointer Sisters - Neutron Dance







Funky Town Disco MusicFunky Town Disco Music

No comments:

Post a Comment