A Taste Of Honey Boogie Oogie Oogie Alicia Bridges I Love the Nightlive Anita Ward Ring My bell Average White Band Pickup the Pieces Brass Construction Movin' Brick Dazz BT.Express Do It Carl Douglas Kung Fu Fighting Carrie Lucas Dance With You Chairman Of The Board Give Me Just A Little More Time Cher Take me Home Chic Dance Dance Dance Chic Good Times Chic I Want Your Love Chic Le Freak Crown Heights Affair Galaxy Of Love Dan Hartman Relight my Fire Diana Roos I'm Coming Out Diana Ross Love Hangover Diana Ross The Boss Dionne Warwick and the Detroit Spinners Then Came You Disco Tex & The Sex o Lettes Get Dancin' Donna Summer Dim All The Lights Donnie Elbert A Little Piece Of Leather Dr Buzzard's & The Original Savannah Band Cherchez La Femme Dynasty I Don't Want To Be A Freak Earth Wind & Fire September Eddie Kendricks Keep on Truckin' Evelyn 'Champagne' King Love Come Down France Joli Come to Me Frankie Valli Swearin' To Godrar Freda Payne Band Of Gold Giorgio Moroder Chase Gloria Gaynor I Will Survive Gloria Gaynor Never can say Good Bye Gonzales Haven't Stopped Dancing Yet Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five The Message Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes The Love I Lost Heatwave Boggie Nights Hot.Chocolate You Sexy Thing Jackie Moore This Time Baby KC & The Sunshine Band Shake Shake Shake (Your.Booty) KC & The Sunshine Band I'm your Boogie Man KC & The Sunshine Band That's The Way Kelly Marie Feels Like I'm In Love Kool and the Gang Get down on it Kool and the Gang Jungle Boogie LaBelle Lady Marmelade Luther Vandross Never too Much Manu Dibango Soul Makossa Marvin Gaye Got to Give it Up Mcfadden & Whitehead Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now Moments & Whatnauts Girls Musique In the Bush New York City I'm Doing Fine Now Odyssey Native New Yorker Peaches and Herb Shake your Groove Thing Positive Force We Got The Funk Rick James Super Freak Rufus Tell me Something Good Rulus and Chaka Khan Ain't Nobody Shalamar Take That To The Bank Shalamar The Second Time Around Shalamar Uptown Festival Shirley & Co Shame Shame Shame Silver Convention Get up an Boogie Sister Sledge He's The greatest Dancer Sister Sledge We are Family Stephanie Mills Never Knew Love like this Before Sylvia Pillow Talk Tavares It Only takes a Minute Tavares More than a Woman Tavares Whodunnit Teddy Pendergrass I Don't Love you any More Teena Marie I Need Your Lovin' O'Jays Love Train Weather Girls It's Raining Men Gap Band You dropped a bomb on me Jackson's Five Dancing Machine Ohio.Players Love Rollercoaste Real Thing You To Me Are Everything Sugarhill Gang Rapper's Delight Village People In the Navy Whispers And The Beat Goes On Van McCoy The Hustle Vicki Sue Robinson Turn The Beat Around Village People Y.M.C.A. Walter Murphy & The Big Apple Band A Fifth of Beethoven |
No comments:
Post a Comment