.jpg)
CD1
1. How Blue Can You Get?
2. Sneakin' Around
3. Help the Poor
4. Stop Leading Me On
5. Never Trust a Woman
6. Every Day I Have the Blues
7. Sweet Little Angel
8. All over Again
9. Don't Answer the Door
10. Gambler's Blues
11. Sweet Sixteen, Pts. 1 & 2
12. Paying the Cost to Be the Boss
13. Lucille
14. Why I Sing the Blues
15. Please Accept My Love
16. The Thrill Is Gone
17. Nobody Loves Me But My Mother
18. Hummingbird
19. Chains and Things
CD 2
1. Ain't Nobody Home
2. Ghetto Woman
3. I Got Some Help I Don't Need
4. Guess Who?
5. To Know You Is to Love You
6. I Like to Live the Love
7. Let the Good Times Roll
8. Never Make a Move Too Soon
9. Better Not Look Down
10.Into the Night
11. Call It Stormy Monday
No comments:
Post a Comment